Thursday, January 20, 2011

3 Amazing Printer Designs

It's true that functionality and affordability are the two most important factors when choosing your next printer. But if all things being equal, these 3 amazing printer design will certainly stand tall among competition.


3 Amazing Printers Design-Wise

I was scouring the net for material for this blog when I was drawn to a PC world article. There was an image that I thought to be a new electronic gadget.

It turned out to be a multifunction inkjet printer - the Lexmark Genesis. Look at this design? Would you think it to be a printer the first time you see it? Hands down, it was by far the most slick design of a printer that I've ever seen.
Coming in second is the Samsung ML-1630 Monochrome Laser printer. I think I could mistake it for an audio component.
And lastly, but still amazingly slickier than the printers we have been accustomed with is the HP Photosmart eStation All-in-One Printer series - C510.

I think the competition among printers is so stiff. Functionalities are almost the same. I guess if printers can do the same things and equally priced, then the design will be the deal breaker. I'm sure that there are kind of buyers that can be taken in by design alone. Those 3 printers are definitely a cut above the rest design-wise.

Let me just add that after functionality and price, the next thing to consider in choosing a printer is its ink or toner consumption. The unit price is a one time concern. It's the succeeding costs that will affect not just your printing but the whole business operation as well.

So, I would say that choose a printer that addresses your printing requirements, meets your budget and works with remanufactured laser toner cartridges or ink cartridges. Not only will you get the best deal for the printer unit, but also the best deal for the continuous use of that printer.

Images were taken from the printers' respective websites and linked back to their respective pages.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP