Thursday, January 28, 2010

Clean Office Jokes: 5 Printer Jokes

Clean Office Jokes: 5 Printer JokesOnce in a while, it's healthy to read about clean office jokes. Laughter is the a good way in combating office stress. Two of the many sources of office stress are printers and its ink/toner cartridges malfunctioning altogether. This time we will have our revenge as we laugh at them (or others' misfortune using them).

Here are five printer jokes taken from the internet that falls down to this category. Just don't laugh too loud especially when you're alone or your officemates might doubt your mental state.

Tech support: Good day. How may I help you?
Male customer: Hello... I can't print.
Tech support: Would you click on "start" for me and...
Customer: Listen pal! don't start getting technical on me! I'm not Bill Gates ya know.

-Source
The printer is comprised of three main parts; the case, the jammed paper tray and the blinking red light.
-Source
Customer: Hi, good afternoon, this is Martha, I can't print. Every time I try, it says 'Can't find printer'. I've even lifted the printer and placed it in front of the monitor, but the computer still says he can't find it...
-Source
Customer: I have problems printing in red...
Tech support: Do you have a color printer?
Customer: Aaaah....................thank you.

-Source
A blonde called IT support and said, “my printer isn't working.”

After checking through a remote connection for a while, the IT guy said, “You may need a new printer driver.”

“Oh, no,” replied the blonde. “Don't tell me that. Our printer driver is so cute.”

“Cute? What do you mean cute?”

“Our printer driver has dark hair, green eyes, works out, has this cute dimple...”

The tech couldn't figure out what she was talking about. “What do you mean your printer driver has a cute dimple?”

“You know, our printer driver. The delivery guy from Staples who brings our printers.”


-Source
I am the type of person that is very easy to crack jokes upon. So, if you find this clean office jokes pretty boring, you might as well give a sample of a good one - in the comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP